“Play, dance, and sing”
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. (the Center), a non-profit organization contracted by the Municipality of Anchorage, manages the Center. The Center schedules space use in the building, provides production management and technical expertise, sells tickets, and provides services for more than 240,000 patrons who enjoy the facility annually. The Center itself is owned by the Municipality of Anchorage (MOA). The Center's contract with the MOA provides approximately 58% of the operating revenue required to run this state of the art facility. The remaining 42% is raised through rentals, ticket services, and contributions from generous corporations and individuals. The Center has a 30-member Board of Directors comprised of community leaders, members and representatives from each resident company.
Be the first to add a review to the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Inc.
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Inc
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Is there a problem with this listing? Let us know.
Own or Manage This Location?
Claim this listing to keep your
information up to date.